Looking for a facilitator for your upcoming meeting or workshop?
Jenn is a curious student of human behaviour, communication, and interpersonal dynamics, and loves helping groups create space for everyone to be fully heard and expressed. Her facilitation is fun while thought provoking, finding creative solutions to challenges, while tying it back the bigger picture vision.
What people are saying
Jenn is an openhearted, authentic coach that can quickly identify pain points within a business/organization. She is a thought leader, an incredible speaker and has facilitated workshops for our group that have greater impacts and outcomes than we could have forecasted. Jenn Walker is in our top 10 of most impactful speakers that we have included in our events.
It is the perfect mix of "take your bra off and relax" and "strap your work boots on because it's time to get serious." Common Ground (a weekly entrepreneurial discussion facilitated by Jenn Walker & Brandon Houston is a community where I think people feel comfortable to be themselves — the most vulnerable version of themselves — yet, every time I get a dose of this group's energy I never want to relax, because it is a community that makes me feel inspired and motivated and EMPOWERED to literally take on anything I set my sights on.
Jenn is such a gift to our community and beyond. She is constantly learning and growing and shares all of this with grace and inclusivity. She's a master motivator, organizer, cheerleader and confidence-builder. Her offerings are extremely well planned, easy to follow, realistic and, most importantly, effective. Jenn is a community builder, promoter of people in business and life. I highly recommend her services.
- Improving Internal Communication – Great Lakes Network
- Dream Big For Your Business – Clearview Chamber of Commerce and the Small Business Enterprise Centre
- Navigating Change In Uncertain Times – Grand River Professional Organizations
- Tapping Into You Creative Genius – Girl Time Inc.
- Community Over Competition – Midland District Women’s Business Association
- Own Your Awesome – West TO Women’s Wellness Circle
- Women in Business Mastermind – Girl Time Inc.
- Designing Leadership for the Future – Eastern Ontario Student Leadership Conference
- Supercharge Your Strengths – Workshop Series for Entrepreneurs
- Craft A Mindful Marketing Message – Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists
- The Truth About Work-Life Balance – Xcelerate Summit
- Mindset for Business Success – Monarch and Co. Launch With Impact
- Wellness Panel for International Women’s Day – Women, Worth & Wellness